Saturday, September 6, 2008

And She's Off!!!

Baby girl started preschool last week. She goes 3 days a week from 9am-2pm. Which means I have NO kids at home. It's a very strange feeling (not that I'm complaining!) She was super-excited for her first day, but of course got really shy as soon as we walked through the door.


My little Kiwi all ready for school (the dress she's wearing inspired that nickname. She said it looks like a kiwi, and she's kind of right!)

Ready to go to her Rainbow class

What a big girl, and what a big backpack!

7 comments:

esherman10 said...

What a cutie and all grown up! Wow, that's a long preschool! Is it actually at the school, or just a private preschool? What have you done with your days alone?

Monson Family said...

She is too cute! I love that she said it looks like a kiwi!! Totally!! What a big girl!!

Janet said...

i love ellie... she's such a cutie and a sweetie... yay for high hopes. how did she like her teachers?

Sarah Beck said...

she is so cute--I love that "kiwi" dress. Isn't it great to not have kids home for a couple of hours?

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!?? She is that big already?? It seems impossible. Time to start a painting class, photography class, cooking class....you get my drift.

Colleen said...

Miss Ellie. What a cutie pie! It's going to be a great year!

Lyndsee Bates said...

She is so cute!!! It is crazy how big they are getting!!!! Very cute!