Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crowe's Nest Farm

I let Ellie skip preschool today so we could go with our friends to the farm to see the animals. I knew she would love it, as she is pretty obsessed with animals.
Do you know what type cow this is? You know you're in Texas when kids don't say "look Mama, a cow" they say "Look Mama, it's a longhorn!"



No fear. Although maybe she should have been a little more cautious, becasue as she was feeding a llama, a nasty emu came and bit her hand.


The one time today I got her to pose for me.



Here piggy, piggy



My little Dr. Doolittle


Sorry, I just couldn't help it...





6 comments:

stevet said...

hahahaha... i love the last one... that was hilarious! thanks for posting! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun. I miss the longhorns of Texas. give one a kiss for me will ya? Oh, and nice um... Procreaction shot.

esherman10 said...

She really loves animals, huh?! I still think of Ellie every time I listen to the Jason Mraz song "I'm Yours." I picture her saying, "Nibble your ear?" and singing along. Fun times.

Monson Family said...

Gotta love those turtles. I have never seen turtles be so active! ;) Wasn't that a fun day!?! We all loved it! I love the one POSED shot! Good job! They were just to excited to stop!

Heather Guymon said...

Ha the turtles kill me. I read Lanae's blog about them...shouldn't they get a room or something? You BETTER come on Wednesday just to hang out! I miss you too missy!

Anonymous said...

I'd tell you to post that turtle picture on our family website, but my kids would say --- OH MOM!