Bits and pieces from our lives. We're off on an adventure around the world, so this blog is meant to keep us connected to our friends here and there.
Oh, I LOVE IT...and what a nice rainy day to just chill in it!
Beautiful!
Amazing. I love the canopy. Is it a dark brown or a black?
dark brown stained- so smooth I just want to rub my face on it!
I cannot believe that is your bed! That is the stuff dreams are made of!!!! Wow! Love it!
ummmmmm, can I come over for a few nights? :) I am absolutely in love!!!!
definitely heaven!
WOW! You can expect a good night sleep with that. Any fun music to go along with the look? And a new nightgown?
Gorgeous Rach!
Now you just need to install mirrors on the underside of the canopy! :) It's beautiful and I love the color of your wall!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh, I LOVE IT...and what a nice rainy day to just chill in it!
Beautiful!
Amazing. I love the canopy. Is it a dark brown or a black?
dark brown stained- so smooth I just want to rub my face on it!
I cannot believe that is your bed! That is the stuff dreams are made of!!!! Wow! Love it!
ummmmmm, can I come over for a few nights? :) I am absolutely in love!!!!
definitely heaven!
WOW! You can expect a good night sleep with that. Any fun music to go along with the look? And a new nightgown?
Gorgeous Rach!
Now you just need to install mirrors on the underside of the canopy! :) It's beautiful and I love the color of your wall!
Post a Comment