Sunday, September 6, 2009

Las Vegas Trip- better late than never

I'm finally getting around to posting about my trip to Vegas with my buddies from college. We all met up there and had a free weekend with no kids! It was really fun, relaxing and just what I needed. I have known these girls for over 10 years and we always have a blast together. Needless to say there are lots of fun memories to laugh about!
I flew in a day early to hang out with Eleisha and her cute little boys. They are so cute and even brought me breakfast in bed! Then we went down to the strip to check into our hotel and get in the vacation mode. We met the other girls (who were driving down from Utah) at Serendipity for some dessert.

Eleisha, Rachel, Aubrey, Robyn

Friday morning those crazy girls got up and went to the gym! I slept in till they got back and then we all went to the pool (a whole different world when there are no kids with you)

Then In-N-Out for lunch- YUM!

Out to do some shopping, always nice!

California Pizza Kitchen for dinner.
Back to the Strip for some fun and dessert: crepes at the Paris

After a little Diet Coke mishap it was time to head back to the hotel.

Saturday, after a rough morning of Hilton brunch and lounging by the pool, we got dolled up for a night on the town.

We started with dinner at La Isla (at TI) it was super-good. I could totally go for those fajitas right now!

Then on to the Mirage to see LOVE- the Beatles show by Cirque du Soleil

It was AMAZING- I really loved it, awesome music, great dancing and of course, the acrobatics were unreal.

We finally ended the night at Cheesecake Factory for dessert.
What a fun weekend! I love those girls- can't wait for the next reunion...my house...Australia?

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

i'm totally there for the next reunion. we might have to plan that one a little in advance. can't wait!

Unknown said...

Well...you could have posted about the reunion sooner if you'd gotten the pics sooner! Sorry about that. It was such a fun weekend. I love that we can all pick right up as if we were roommates last week. Can't wait for the next one!

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://exulysuto.builtfree.org/gapalo.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://wyzatemi.1accesshost.com/cacado.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich