Ellie and her friend, Naigo (she's from Sweden and her name is pronounce Ni-o with a long i)- they had so much fun with the cookies! Every cookie Naigo made was covered in sprinkles!
Caleb and Sam were pretty serious about playing games on their DS, but I finally convinced them to take a break and make some cookies.On Saturday we decided it was time for a little Jack-o-lantern carving. Since it is spring here, orange pumpkins are not easy to find, or very expensive. So I decided we should embrace the springtime and instead we carved WATERMELONS!!!
Finally, on Halloween instead of trick-or-treating (some people do it here, but since we live in a secured apartment we didn't think anyone would be expecting trick-or-treaters) we took the kids to TGIFridays for some good ol' American food. They had gone all out with the Halloween decorations, all the servers were dressed up and they were doing face painting for the kids. We all loved it and loved our buffalo wings, free diet coke refills and ribs! Yummy!
Sorry, the pics are from my phone-
SCARY!!!!
Happy Halloween!









4 comments:
What a fun Mom you are! So glad y'all had fun and I love the watermelons!
Looks like a lot more fun than the absolute NOTHING i did for Halloween. I love the watermelons.
Watermelons were a great idea! So fun. I cant believe how grown up Ellie looks with her glasses!! Happy Halloween!
Very creative with the watermelons. It's so fun to see the kids!
Post a Comment