Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekends and banana splits

So I retook my test on Saturday, I'm glad I opted to retake it instead of using an average because I kicked butt on the retake! It helped that I knew generally what would be on it, but hey, that's okay. While I took the test on Saturday Chris took the kids costume shopping. Caleb ended up with a boxers costume (he's super cute!) and Ellie got an angel. You'll have to wait for Halloween to get pictures though, sorry.
Saturday night we took the kids out for banana spilts. They have been watching this show (Backyardigans, for those of you with kids) about super-spies- it's essentially a kids James Bond and they have been asking for it every day (luckily it's on DVR). But in the episode the spy is supposed to order a banana split in order to get a secret code. So Caleb has been asking to go all week. I guess it lived up to his expectations because he said it was the best night! What a sweetheart.
Well, off to another week- another test this week, another to-do list, more errands. Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you too!

5 comments:

Julianne said...

Hi Rachel, hope you don't mind me commenting. I found your blog through Lyndsee's. :) Sorry about having to retake the test. That really stinks! Cute blog!

Julianne :)

Sarah Beck said...

is it hard doing school with kids? i'm thinking of going back when whitney's in kindergarten

Monson Family said...

How fun! Where did you go to get a banana split? That is so cute! We LOVE the backyardigans at our house too! Those costumes sound so fun! I can't wait to see them! Good job on your test! WOOHOOO!

Colleen said...

I didn't know you were going to school! How come I didn't know that? That is awesome! I think MAYBE someday I'll get to go back.

Unknown said...

Good job on your test! Too bad you can't get a sneak preview for all of them...actually I guess that would be a nightmare if you had to retake every test! Can't wait to see your Halloween pictures!