

Then we finally got them calmed down enough and put on the Power Rangers movie that Caleb had chosen at Blockbuster. We thought maybe they'd all asleep to it (being as it was already 9pm) No way! They both chose their favorite ranger and would repeat everything they did on the movie. By about 11pm I was exhausted and told them that the could stay awake and play and talk as long as they wanted if they would just stay in their sleeping bags. That did it, I didn't hear anything else from the the rest of the night. Although the still got up at 7:30am!Of course presents were first thing in the morning (at least the ones from Noah, and granparents). He really wanted more Hot Wheels stuff and Power Rangers, so thats mostly what he got.

And then there was the cake! Per his instructions it was: yellow cake with chocolate ice ceam, fudge in the middle, and this Hot Wheels ramp he saw at the store on top. (We went looking for one Hot Wheel car for him to choose to put on his cake, but he HAD to have this!)
It was a great birthday, I can't believe my baby is 5 and he's going to school next year! Crazy! He's a real sweetheart and we love him!
9 comments:
how fun... noah had a BLAST!!
I can't believe you have a FIVE YEAR OLD! Where has time gone? Looks like a fun party...I would love to be a kid again!
That is so much fun!!! that is fun that he helped you plan out the party! Very creative...Hot Wheels...I wish I had a boy!!! Happy Birthday Caleb!!
Happy Birthday Caleb!!!! You are such a great mom to help him plan it all out. I bet that ment alot to him!!! Hot wheels are the best. I'm thinking that by the time he decides not to play anymore, we'll have about 500 or more cars. Don't ya think? haha.
What a fun birthday!!!! Love the cake!
That is so cute! How funny that he insisted on having the honkin' ramp on his cake! Smart!! It makes me laugh! What a fun party! I am sure he LOVED every bit of it!!!
I still can't believe that Caleb is five! Sounds like he had a fun birthday. It was fun to talk to you the other day, too!
Happy Birthday Caleb! Now you and Anthony get to both be 5 for a few months together. The cake looked totally fun. Hope you enjoyed it!
You are the best mom ever! And I love the cake. I cant belive Caleb is 5!! I remember you bringing him to our condo in Utah when Jeff and I were 1st married. He was so little!
Post a Comment