Bits and pieces from our lives. We're off on an adventure around the world, so this blog is meant to keep us connected to our friends here and there.
That is so nice, Evka loves salad as well. It is wierd the things they grow to like!!
she's so cute... i could eat her up! ;)
She just doesnt want you to know she actually likes it! What a cute girl!
She's such a cutie! I need to see her again one of these days!
Such a freaking little cutie! I wish Hannah would eat salad!!
She is SO cute! That little smile in the second one is too adorable! What a silly girl! Using the tongs and all! So cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so nice, Evka loves salad as well. It is wierd the things they grow to like!!
she's so cute... i could eat her up! ;)
She just doesnt want you to know she actually likes it! What a cute girl!
She's such a cutie! I need to see her again one of these days!
Such a freaking little cutie! I wish Hannah would eat salad!!
She is SO cute! That little smile in the second one is too adorable! What a silly girl! Using the tongs and all! So cute!
Post a Comment