Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Cutie-Pies

Last night I was browsing through some old pictures and thought I'd share some of my favorites. I love how much personality you can see, even when they're really little.

This doll has been a joke since we got it. It looks so real that I still have to look twice when I see it all jumbled up in the closet!

This face was a reoccuring theme as I browsed through pictures, seriously, there were at leat 20 with the exact same face!



Cutie


Ellie loved her pacey. She would do this on a regular basis, gather them all up or sleep with one in her mouth and one in each hand. When she was 2 she went to Build-A-Bear and put her last pacey inside a new bear. Even the other day we were talking about it and she wanted to get it out. "I need it so I can put it in my mouth when I'm sad"



There's that face again, years later!

I love this one! So happy and so sad!



helping



I'm glad they are such good friends (some of the time at least!)

So proud of his artwork! All over his body too, nice.


My kids are both big bakers, like me. Every time they hear me get the mixer out, they come running asking if they can help!


Yummy!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love looking back at old pictures! The one of Caleb and Ellie when Ellie was a baby reminds me of Parker and Avery now! It's true that you can tell their little personalities almost right from the beginning! Also--I love the facelift you've given your blog!

esherman10 said...

Cute pictures...it's crazy how quickly they grow up!

Colleen said...

Awww! thanks for sharing these. Those are some cute pictures.

That is hilarious about the binkis. I need to come up with a way to get rid of Jacks eventually. They build a bear is a cute idea though!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is so cute Rachel. I love the doll photo, I was wondering who that baby was!!! They are the cutest kids ever!!! Evka loves little Ellie!!!

Monson Family said...

Those are SO CUTE!!! It's fun to see them as babies! That is SO smart to put her last pacie in a build a bear!!!!! I LOVE that idea! I am impressed! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!

Julianne said...

What sweet pictures! They are so fun to look at. Your kids are adorable!

Heather Guymon said...

Those pics were so precious! I loved seeing them!

Anonymous said...

I really thought that first picture was two babies! And I love Ellie with her pacey. What a clever idea to put it in the bear.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I think your kids are so adorable!

Janelle said...

Hi Rachel! Did you work at KBYU-TV a few years back? I just came across your blog by accident and thought "Is this the Rachel Corbett I used to work with at KBYU??" If so, it's so fun to find your blog and to see pictures of your darling family (Ok, even if you're not that Rachel...I love your blog and you have a cute family!). Anyway...hope things are well with you and yours! - Janelle Riley Fruge

Sarah Beck said...

Okay, that doll in the first picture is a little creepy. I love that Ellie hoarded pacifiers, that's awesome. And I didn't realize that Caleb had all that cute baby chub when he was little. Isn't it sad when they grow up and lose the baby chub. Joshua was the same way!