I just found 2 June Bugs in my house. The first I've seen of the season. I HATE those nasty bugs. They really freak me out. I mean they're huge, big enough that if they hit you when they're flying aimlessly you'll really feel it. YUCK! I'm usually not one to freak out about bugs, but they belong outside. I do not like any of them in my house!
6 comments:
ewwww. I hate bugs of any kind. blech!!! Good luck with that!
Yuck! I hate June bugs too. They're just big, dumb, and fly around aimlessly. And if they fly and hit your sking they're kind of sticky too. Gross!
yuck, I too hate those bugs and any for that matter!!!!
That is Texas for ya. Great BBQ. Freaky bugs. Its a trade off.
Our mosquitoes are as big and as plentiful as June Bugs. Does that count as empathy?
I tagged you with a meme over on my website, so come check it out!
Totally!!! Lets do it! Are you up for another one now?? I need to go and get it done!!! Wanna go this week sometime????
Post a Comment