![]() |
1. I've been at the pool the entire month of June 2. I'm busy studying about all the different drugs for my Pharmacology class 3. Every time I get online and think I'm going to blog, I start reading everyone else's blog and by the time I'm finished I'm all blogged out. 4. I'm too busy watching "So, You Think You Can Dance" 5. Every time I think about posting I realize I'm so behind that I don't even want to bother trying to catch up. 6. Everyone is on vacation anyway, so who's going to read it? 7. I'm outside gardening and when I get back in I'm too hot to do anything. 8. I just ate 3 (okay I lied, 4) cookies for dinner (I know it doesn't really pertain, just thought I'd confess. 9. I haven't gotten around to doing my laundry this week and I can't justify spending time on the computer till I do it. Soooooo, I just won't do either one! 10. I'll never be a super blogger anyway. 11. I'm too busy listening to Ellie complaining (seriously- just today her neck, feet, finger, shoulder and tummy have hurt at one point or another!) 12. Gas is too expensive. (I know, it doesn't make any sense, but that's a good excuse for almost anything) 13. I'm enjoying a lazy summer (bike riding, laying in the hammock, swimming)
|
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

3 comments:
Yeah!! I was starting worry that you had run off to Mexico and werent coming back. How hot is it down in Austin right now?
Lazy days here, too, but I keep writing about it! You are right, though, that nobody's reading cause we're all out lazying.
Haha that is funny!! I feel ya! The summer is the best, going to the pool, and just hanging out!! Thanks for letting us come to the pool today!!! Evka was super excited about doing a flip in the water!!
Post a Comment