This tag is a little different and a little fun (mostly becasue YOU are the one doing the work, not me!) Here's the deal...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (and if this isn't on there...I'll assume you're a procrastinator like me and will check back later!)
(thanks Robyn for the fun tag!)
5 comments:
I remember the first time I met you in the DR...for the longest time, I thought you were just the sweetest, most innocent, sheltered from the world girl. Then I REALLY got to know you and realized how sassy, funny, and NORMAL you were. Lots of funny memories...you're one of those people who makes everyone around you try new things, be a bit more adventurous, and have a bit more fun. At our reunion a few years ago, I realized that you're STILL that way. I love it!
I have pictures you would love. I remember you just sitting on one of our (the roomies) laps and saying so (whatever the person's name was) what's up?
Oh this is so fun! OK so the first time I ever saw you I thought "HOLY crap she is beautiful! She and I could never be friends because I look like a SLOB all the dang time and she looks amazing ALL the dang time!"
Ha no lie I seriously thought you were like the most primped and pretty "mama" I had ever seen. Your hair and make up always were done and you are just so adorable. I was seriously intimidated by you! Funny how things change in a matter of months huh? I was SO shy and scared to try and talk to you!!!!
I want to play... :) So, I don't know you super well but one of my fondest memories is game night at the Mings....what a riot you are! You are so competitive! You really wanted to win. :) I loved that about you! (I grew up in a very competitive house, with my dad being a coach and all) It made the night very fun! I also learned that you are a great cook!
i forgot to do this... one of my memories is when you watched our kids when we first were moving here... i thought you and chris were the nicest for helping us out! you guys were seriously life savers! oh and remember carpooling (it wasn't all the long ago) :)
Post a Comment