Thursday, November 20, 2008

Okay...Allow me just one


...post about Twilight!




The movie opens tomorrow and we are going to see it tonight at 12:15 am. Granted the theater will probably be crowded with a bunch of teenage girls (who had to promise to do chores for a month in order to stay out late on a a school night) but I am SO excited! Whenever I am sitting at the computer with a few minutes and I've caught up on reading blogs, checking facebook, etc, I find myself watching and re-watching Twilight trailer and movie clips on the Twilight website. Is that pathetic? I don't really care. It's probably more pathetic that I have a crush on a fictional 17-year old charcter! Some people don't believe that the movie will be as good as the book, but I'm not worried. Just the title of this review "Swooningly True to the Book" puts me at ease. Alright, so that's all. Thanks for allowing me one post to be a total nerd!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't have a midnight showing in our small town, but El and I are going tomorrow. We both can't wait.

Monson Family said...

I can't wait for tonight!!!!!

stevet said...

hope you had fun... you're probably there right now!!!

esherman10 said...

How fun! I need to make sure I go see it sometime soon...you'll have to let me know how it is.

Melis said...

so much fun Rachel, thank you for organizing it.

Anonymous said...

How did you like it?
I thought it enhanced the books and felt very genuine.

Monson Family said...

Thanks for going to see it TWICE with me! You are the best and I just want to say I am having withdrawals!! I need to re-read the books! :)