Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving on the farm

For Thanksgiving we headed up to Missouri to visit Grandma and Grandpa and the Hirst cousins one more time before we leave the country.

Lots of Family!
Teresa and Kirsten

Garrett, Kirsten and Newel

Teresa, Rachel, Mom/Grandma, Jill

Garrett and Jill

Kirsten and Ellie

Lots of Food- of course!

Save some for us!

You can never have too much meat
In Paul's defense, this was not his apron.

Eat your veggies!

Mom's homemade rolls- I wish I had a few of these right now.

Carmel Apple Cheesecake Pie- yum!
See recipe HERE

Lots of Fun- inside and outside

Puzzle Pro

Napping- that's my kind of fun!

Caleb got to go out with the big kids and shoot a gun for the first time. Mom thought it better to stay inside so I wouldn't be too nervous :)

A little kite-flying, we had great weather our last day there, not too cold, but nice and windy for the kites.

The kids had left kites there a couple summers ago and were thrilled to see that they were still around!

Jensen house

Jensen farm

This is the neighbors barn, but I've always liked it :)

6 comments:

esherman10 said...

Looks like fun! I love the lighting in your parent's house...it makes the pictures look so warm! (I know, I'm weird to notice!) I love the new camera!

Anonymous said...

OHHHH I love the picture of the barn. So pretty! Can I go live on the farm?

Emily said...

So fun! The farm looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

Those pictures SERIOUSLY make me want to move somewhere other than Utah! So beautiful! And your hair is really cute...as always!

Aubrey said...

looks like a fun thanksiving.

MaryAnn said...

That is so breath taking. Looks like you all had a great time too.