Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last bits of Austin fun


New Years Eve with Friends

One more visit to the dino tracks

Exploring
Ellie insisted that she was going to swim in the river (on New Years Eve!) I tried to post the video, but it was taking too long, she did it though- one tough cookie!

Trip to the salon with Mom (notice Ellie's orange glitter nails), ice cream and shopping

Big Top Candy Shop (what a fun place- Thanks Tauni and Jayd)

Trampoline at the mall

Ellie was determined to do a flip and she did!

Stay tuned to see what fun is in store for us in Melbourne!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! Change is scary, but the unknown makes it exciting! And Ellie is so cute in her little glasses!

Aubrey said...

I can't even wait to see! Good luck the next few weeks.