Sunday, July 18, 2010

Milestones

Caleb is on the fast track to losing his teeth! He lost the first one a couple months ago, then # 2 got yanked out last week.

Now his two top teeth are both loose, should make for an interesting smile in the next few weeks!

Ellie came home the other night and told me she wanted to get here ears pierced. She said "I want to get them pierced because I told my friends that they were already pierced and I just wasn't wearing my earrings" Nice. Nonetheless, she insisted. We told her it would hurt, we'd have to clean them every night and she had to leave them in for a couple months. She still wanted them, so....

BEFORE

HALFWAY

AFTER

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!! SHe looks so grown up!

esherman10 said...

What a big girl!

Halli Matheny said...

I loved the video...that's awesome! Ellie looks so cute with her earings!

Lyndsee Bates said...

What a big girl, that picture is so sweet of you loving her!!! Its hurts to be so beautiful sometimes :) Miss you guys!!!!