Friday, December 31, 2010

Family Pictures

All my parents wanted for Christmas was a new picture of the family to hang on the wall, so we headed out to Docklands with our camera and tripod and came away with a few decent ones.




Okay, I'm starting to get a little bored...


....and a little silly,


so, let's go for a run and be done with it!

5 comments:

emilydeardeuff said...

Really cute! I like the one in front of all the boats!

MaryAnn said...

Nice pics! I like you hair by the way. Happy Holidays!

Camille Kerr said...

Very nice!! Did you send them all to mom and dad, or did you pick just one? which one?

Margo said...

They look great! We are in need of a new photo as well, but the task is so daunting : )

Halli Matheny said...

Great pictures! Your hair is getting so long...I love it, especially the color! I can't believe how big Ellie is getting. We miss having you around the corner! :)