I'll give a few hints:
1- For a week all I ate was veggie sandwiches (preferably from Subway)
2- Seafood has been banned at our house until further notice
3- I had to rethink our Thailand trip in June, I think I'll make it though (though I might resemble a beached whale by that point)
4- Ellie might have to share her birthday on August 10th
5- Another week all I ate was English muffins with strawberry jam
6- My clothes are getting tight, yet I haven't gained a pound
7- I take a nap almost every day, go to bed at a reasonable hour and still wake up tired
8- Santa brought us 5 stockings this year
9- I don't think our 27th floor 2 bedroom apartment is going to cut it much longer
10- I'M PREGNANT (12 weeks along, due August 8th)
16 comments:
Congrats, Rachel! I'm so excited to you and your family!
Congratulations! How exciting!
That's awesome! Congratulations!
Hurray! Congratulations! Now we will finally have kids born in the same year that can be friends...by the way, I'm getting induced on Thursday! I miss you...we need to catch up.
Yay! Congratulations! Now I need to get serious about my trip out there.
WOOO HOOO!! That is awesome! I am so excited for you guys!
So exciting! Congratulations!!!
yay!!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I hope you are feeling well! big hugs!!!
Rachel and Chris, that is so awesome! Congrats! And how cool that your #3 will get to say they were born in Australia!
Wait how the heck did I miss this?! Rachel!!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!
RACHEL!!!!! That is so exciting! Congrats! Will your baby have dual-citizenship then? August birthdays are the best! Love you!
Congratulations! Another addition to a terrific family.
Congratulations! That is so exciting...our anniversary is August 10th too so I'm rooting for the 10th!
You'll have a precious souvenir from Australia to take wherever you move. Congrats!
Rachel, SUCH exciting news!!! Congratulations! I'm curious how your prenatal care & your delivery will go, what is Australia's health care system like? A future post, maybe? :) Anyway, super exciting. Congrats!
Yay! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment