Friday, July 8, 2011

Grrrrrrr.....

While we were in Chiang Mai we took a trip to the Tiger Kingdom. We heard it was the best place to see the tigers because you are allowed to go in the enclosures and play with the little ones or have your picture taken with the adults. Of course our kids were only allowed with the smallest tigers, who were about 4 months old. But I think these were the best ones to see anyway because they were still little enough you could ply with them. It was pretty quick and felt rushed, we only got to stay in for 10 minutes. So too bad the pictures aren't that great, but it was cool to play with baby tigers anyway!






After playing with the little guys we got to walk around and check out the rest of the tigers. This big one was pretty scary. As Chris Caleb and I walked up to his enclosure he locked his eyes on Caleb and followed him everywhere he went. I'm sure he was imagining how yummy he would be.


How would you like to be stared down by that guy in the middle of the jungle?

1 comment:

Camille Kerr said...

Oh, I have two little boys who are going to love seeing those tigers tomorrow morning when I show them! Very cute!