Rather than sit in the car for another 7 hours, we took a small plane flight to Milford Sound and I'm so glad we did. Although the drive is supposed to be one of the most beautiful in the world, so was the flight.
This picture cracks me up.
"Dear God please don't let this tiny plane crash"
I mean you can't see views like that from the car!
Once we arrived in Milford Sound we took a 2 hour boat cruise through the fjords and got up close and personal with some waterfalls.
It was just the kind of relaxing, scenic, low stress day we need after our nightmare of a drive back from Franz Joseph.









2 comments:
I'm so jealous of pretty much everything. Your trip looks amazing.
Love how clear your photos are. Maybe i'll have to steal a few to replace our foggy ones : ) I can't even comment on the GBR post because,well, you know. I'm just ignoring it.
Post a Comment