Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

We were at my parents house in Missouri for Christmas. It was different and a lot of fun, especially having the Kerr cousins there! 6 little kids on Christmas morning was crazy, but so much fun!
Making gingerbread houses with the cousins

Walking around on the frozen lake. I opted out of most outdoor activities, it was just too cold to be fun!

Mary, Joseph and the wise men


My little angel


Christmas morning


Check out what Santa brought me!
More stuffed animals, my favorite!
Nathaniel didn't seem like he was that into it
Check it out! The worlds biggest candy cane (they made some yummy peppermint chocolate shakes the other night!)


Watch out! Grandma's got her own gun now! Nice job Santa!
Yummy! Christmas morning breakfast of champions!

Loving on Ash (Ellie would love on a bear if we let her!)

4 comments:

Monson Family said...

Such cute pictures. I love how you liked to stay indoors! You are so funny! Your kids are too cute! What a fun Christmas and to have all that snow! Love it!

esherman10 said...

Oh my gosh! When I first glanced at that picture of Caleb and Chris, I totally thought it was Zac for a second! He got new blue Spider Man jammies that he wore on Christmas, a new short haircut, and from the side, they really look alike! Ellie is so pretty...sounds like a fun time with the family!

Unknown said...

That really does look SOOOO cold! The frozen lake looks like Finland! And your hair looks really cute...it's shorter, right? How fun.

Anonymous said...

You walked on a frozen lake??!!! Haven't you read Little Women? Never walk on a frozen lake. You could of fell in!! But your kids would still be super cute. Can I have your kids if you fall in the lake?