Monday, January 26, 2009

Cruise

It's cold and foggy here today, so I was missing the sun and had to settle for browsing pictures from our recent trip. We went on a quick little cruise (4 days) and stopped in Cozumel, Mexico. It was the first cruise for both Chris and I. We had a great time, it was certainly very relaxing and nice to spend so much don time together. Although we decided that if we went on another cruise we'd probably take friends with us (not that we were tired of each other or anything!)

Relaxin in the sun- I was totally born with the wrong skin! I LOVE laying in the sun, it's so nice and warm, but I have to slather on the sunscreen like a little kid!

The beach in Cozumel


4-wheeling through the jungle


At the port in Cozumel


Fancy night on the boat



8 comments:

The Childs Family said...

Next time y'all go Ben and I are game...we would love to go! I am glad that y'all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

YOu look so warm!! I am so jealous. The high was 12 here today. GRRRRR.

esherman10 said...

I had no idea you were even going on a cruise! I guess we need to talk a little more often. :) Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was fun. We would love some of that sun! No school today here because of snow and ice.

Heather Guymon said...

JEALOUS! I will go on a cruise with you! We need to go before the baby comes though hahahahaha...

Hey what time tomorrow is good for us to come over?

Janet said...

looks awesome! i love the 4-wheeling pic!

Halli Matheny said...

AWWW! How fun! Next time you go, we'll be your friends! :) Glad you had fun.

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Jon and I are thinking about a quick cruise to Cozumel in the short future. I've been there, but Jon hasn't!