Thursday, May 19, 2011

28 weeks

I'm HUGE!
I had my 28 week visit on Tuesday, everything looks good. The little guys heart beat was nice and strong. I got to drink that nasty glucose drink to check for gestational diabetes, all clear. He's been moving a lot more lately, though it doesn't seem to be nearly as much as I remember with the other kids (maybe he's still just too little for it to be very strong).
As soon as I hit my "3 months left" point, I started to feel massive and uncomfortable. It's going to be a long 3 months!

Just have to post this- it's a note hanging at the front desk of the pregnancy clinic at the hospital. Luckily I only go there for 1 or 2 more visits (my other visits are at another office). But it just makes me laugh:
Thank you socialized medicine!
 (To be fair though, I've never waited longer than 30 minutes)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH You look so cute! What are you going to name him? Name him a cool Austrailian name! Like.. I have no idea what a cool austrailian name would be. But I still think it is a good idea.

Margo said...

I've seen you in person and you look fabulous! I can't imagine waiting 1.5 hours... I'd be notifying them a lot sooner I do think.