I know I work hard but not as hard as you. So I'm going to give you this present and I love you! You can open your present NOW! I hope you like it!
Dear mum, Have the best Mother's day ever. I hope you like our presents. You're helpful because you take us to school. You are special because you can be pregnant and boys can't.
From Ellie:
I hope you like my gift mum. You are so lucky to have the best kids ever. I know it is hard for you, but I will help you in any way I can.
I know it is hard for you to work. It is hard for me to go to school, it is hard to leave you. What is the reason I have to go to school? Why can't I stay with you. I love you. Everybody knows that.
Love you kids!
And to my own mom- without your loving example I would have no idea what I'm doing!
I love you, thanks for all your sacrifice and love.



2 comments:
Love the picture of mom and you!!
That worked! I just used my e-mail and password for blogger. It was so good to talk to you last night. :)
Post a Comment