
Caleb is getting so grown up. I can't believe how fast he is learning. He comes home from preschool asks for more work! He wants me to be the teacher and give him more projects. He's already doing a good job sounding out letters and writing. (and that's just water on his shirt, no, I did not send him to the first day of preschool in dirty clothes!)

He's determined to be the fastest and strongest person in the world (although I think he'd settle for being faster than dad). The other day I was explaining to him that I am finished growing and that he will probably be taller than me when he's grown up. well, that was the highlight of his week, he thought it was hilarious!
6 comments:
He looks like Chris! Crazy, he's all ready to go love it!
OH look at his muscles. Strong man! lol. Fun!
He's so big! It's so bittersweet when they stop looking like toddlers and start looking like boys
It doesn't seem like that long ago that Aubrey and I visited you in San Francisco and Caleb was just a few months old. Now look at him! Your kids are both adorable...I'm sure my daughter will be totally sassy and stubborn too...just what I deserve!
Good point!!! Maybe he DOES have the hots for Kelly!
p.s. yeah I use the swiffer mop on my floors. My mom has tiles and it doesnt do well on hers either. The grout gets WAY too dirty, almost to the point where she really needs to get down on all fours with a toothbrush and just scrub away. That would never happen for me though.
Post a Comment