1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last week- sick kids, messy house, big test, enough said
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No I hate it, it looks like a fifth grader's
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2, a boy and a girl
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No way, you'd NEVER catch me being sarcastic :)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? totally- I would be terrified, but I'd do it
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? kid's stuff. Lucky Charms, Reese's cereal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes (If I'm not, then those classes at the gym have been a waste of time!)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? anything, I'm into pumkin right now
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? smile (do they smile or not, and is it a nice one)
15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? physically- my skin (come on, I'm 27, enough with the zits!) other- getting stressed about stuff that doesn't really matter
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my college friends
17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jeans, no shoes
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a halloween cookie and a diet coke (nice breakfast huh?)
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? James Blunt "You're Beautiful"
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? light blue (don't ask me why, that's just what came to my head!)
21. FAVORITE SMELLS? baking cookies, clean kids, clean laundry
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I seriously can't remember, but it was probably my sister, Carrie, since we talk at least a couple times a day!
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? My kids soccer games (I'm not into sports)
24. HAIR COLOR? Blonde
25. EYE COLOR? Blue
26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
27. FAVORITE FOOD? pizza
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Michael Clayton
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white
31. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer (I hate being cold)
32. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs, nice long ones
33. FAVORITE DESSERT? ice cream, any flavor, even if it's the middle of winter
34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? some parenting book
35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? nothing, it's boring black
36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Desperate Housewives
37. FAVORITE SOUND? my favorite songs of the moment
38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
39. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy
40. HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can't think of one right now
41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. Louis, MO (born and raised)
Now copy and paste and fill in your answers on your own blog!
4 comments:
That is fun, I am really missing the gym! I swear I need to get back into it! We'll see!
Ha Ha! That's fun to read! I guess you're really into that parenting book. That made me laugh "some parenting book." It seems like I always have at least one in my night stand, because at the end of the day it is nice to get a little input on how the crap you are supposed to handle situations!
I love your breakfast choices...kid cereal, sugar cookies, and diet coke! Fun blog...you're too cute!
I'm glad to see we're still at the top of the list of people you miss the most. I miss you girls too. Let's get planning another reunion!
Post a Comment