Bits and pieces from our lives.
We're off on an adventure around the world, so this blog is meant to keep us connected to our friends here and there.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Wall Words
And here's a picture for Colleen, I just put up my words, they look great. It was really easy, even on the textured wall. I don't know why I was so nervous!
p.s. I would have TOTALLY wanted to be a fly on your wall while you were deciding where to put them though! After seeing how stressed you got with the BOO blocks ha ha im sure it was quite comical! You are so adorable!
That is amazing Rachel! First, could you email me (or explain) where you got the words, how you stuck them on, etc. Second, how did you line up the words and pictures to make them so straight? It looks fantastic!
10 comments:
That looks SO cute! I love it! Good job!
Wow that looks really great. I'd be nervous to do something like that, probably wouldn't get it straight. Looks very nice.
Oh my gosh Rachel!! That turned out absolutely amazing! I really really love it!!!
Wow, Rachel, you did a professional looking job! The photos and quote looks really super, congrats!
Oh man! I totally love that Rachel! I so wanna do something like that but gotta own my own home first...dang. LOL looks great! You did an amazing job!
p.s. I would have TOTALLY wanted to be a fly on your wall while you were deciding where to put them though! After seeing how stressed you got with the BOO blocks ha ha im sure it was quite comical! You are so adorable!
That is amazing Rachel! First, could you email me (or explain) where you got the words, how you stuck them on, etc. Second, how did you line up the words and pictures to make them so straight? It looks fantastic!
Looks great, Rach!
Looks wonderful! I love Wall Words! Can't wait to see it in person!
You write very well.
Post a Comment