I finally realized why I didn't have any pictures to post in such a long time, they were all still on my camera. I finally uploaded them, so here are a few to catch you up.
Caleb got in trouble for fighting at school, so we made him stay home and work the next day. Here he is cleaning the walls. I think it did the trick, he hasn't fought since then!
Some very intense coloring
Ellie at soccer, very typical, she looks back to make sure we're cheering her on. It's not about getting a goal, it's all about praise for her.
Caleb, on the other hand, is only worried about getting more goals then the other kids.
Love that face!
6 comments:
I love the pictures! Joe smoked our turkey this year for Thanksgiving too...it was GREAT! I was just happy that he was doing the cooking, but it turned out to be the best turkey ever!
Ellie is starting to look like a big girl! she's so darling. it's sad to see them grow up, but fun to see them turn into a little lady isn't it? and i love the big chunk missing from caleb's head. well, good thing it's only hair and it'll grow back :)
Ellie looks so grown up in that last picture! It is so cute! I LOVE how you guys kept Caleb home from school and made him clean! You can tell he isn't too happy. Fun pictures!
Looks like Caleb might have a future in Beauty school! haha. Good for you making him stay home and clean. did he fight you every step of the way?
Your kids have so much personality. I love it! Ellie is such a cutie!!!
Cute pictures! I NEED to know what color and where you got that paint in your family room. It's beautiful and it's exactly the color I want in my kitchen/family room. :)
Post a Comment