Bits and pieces from our lives. We're off on an adventure around the world, so this blog is meant to keep us connected to our friends here and there.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Where to even begin!
When I think about this coming week I am at a loss where I should even begin! We are leaving for Disney World on Friday and will be back next Wednesday and then my sister, Carrie, is coming on Thursday and it's pretty much Christmas after that! So in addition to taking 3 tests (yes, 3! a lecture part, a lab part and a final) this week I feel like I need to essentially finish the Christmas prep before Friday. I was pretty good with gifts that needed to be mailed. I got them all bought, wrapped and sent (spending over $50 at the post office was a real blast!) But I still need to get the gift for the family that live in town as well something for Chris. The kids are pretty easy, Chris and I can just make a trip to Toys R Us one night and knock out their gifts easily. then I realized that I haven't even though about neighbor gifts yet. What a crazy week it's going to be! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Good luck Rachel! I hope that your tests go well!!!! I am sure they will!!!
I don't envy you at all! How fun that you are going to Disney World though! Have a blast! Good luck this week!
Christmas always seems to get crazy. Steve had 2 job interviews last week (3 days each) and I went with him on the 2nd one. It's so busy that I'm starting to forget Christmas is coming up. Good thing I have kids to remind me on a daily basis!
I hate to admit this, but I've only taken care of about ONE present so far for Christmas. Maybe I need to give myself an early deadline so that I'll get MY butt in gear and get some stuff done!
This is why I got ALL my shopping done, in October! No lie. I was not about to stress myself out over gifts. Really I had it easy. The only person we could afford to buy for technically was Hannah ha ha ha. Even that was less than $100 so yeah, pretty simple to knock out in no time. Kids are always easy to shop for though. They love just about anything.
Oh yeah, and good luck on the tests! You will do great!
So... how was everything? Have you survived and are you back? Post pictures as soon as you can!
Post a Comment