.jpg)
The family at Magic Kingdom. We were thrilled that the guy who took the picture cut off the top of the castle, nice!
Breakfast at the Playhouse Disney hangout. Don't those kids look thrilled to be there!? The only reservations we could get at the character dining was 8am before the park even opened, so everyone was still tired from the day before and Ellie was a little sick (stomach bug, which of course she passed on to me later that week!)Chris and Caleb braved Splash Mountain even though it was super cold that day. The weather was really good for the most part, but that one day we were totally unprepared and had to buy gloves for everybody, BRRRR.
Caleb shakin his thang at the Mexican market in Epcot
Ellie having cuddle time with Chip'n'Dale. This was so stinkin' cute. I took her in to see some of the characters at Epcot (for the second time, she insisted!) and when she got to Chip'n'Dale she just snuggled up on them and wouldn't let go, it was so sweet!
Caleb and Mulan. We did a princess breakfast, mostly for Ellie, but Caleb thought Mulan was bearable (maybe even a little cool) because Chris told him that she was a warrior. So they chatted a while and he agreed to take a picture.
Me, Ellie and Snow White. I swear Ellie was having fun, I don't know why she looks so grouchy in half the pictures!
Our favorite part of Animal Kingdom was the safari, it was really fun, they drive you all over "Africa" like you're on a real Safari, complete with broken bridges and poachers that we had to "track down"+2.jpg)

.jpg)
7 comments:
So fun! Looks like a blast! We went there 2 years ago and I cannot wait to go again. It is such a magical place! Glad you had such a great time.
Really, I need to know what paint is in your family room. ;)
What a fun family vacation! I love Disneyland, so I can only imagine how great Disneyworld is! The last picture of the castle is amazing! I'm glad you survived!
Looks like you guys had a blast Rachel! I SO want to go there, one day! Sounds like you guys are having about as much fun as we are over here with the sickies. Seriously, I just want them GONE!!
That sounds so fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time...too bad Ellie was sick, though! How was Christmas?
What a fun trip. Your kids are the perfect ages for Disney. I can't wait to take my kids some day, and my hubby, he's never been either.
How fun! I love that picture of Ellie hugging the chipmunk. TOO precious! Glad you guys had a blast! Welcome home!
Looks like you had a blast! Ellie's looking so long and tall--wow she's growing every time you post a new picture of her. Whitney got a stomach too over the Christmas break, and actually missed the winter party at preschool. It was quite sad. Good thing she got over it before Christmas morning!
Post a Comment