Here are pictures from Christmas:

making gingerbread houses

Caleb and his new Power Ranger Toys

Ellie and I dressing up in her new hair extensions (I thought about trying to photoshop her finger out of her nose, but that's half the reason I like the picture. Only a 3 year old can pick their nose while still smiling for the camera!)

A little gift for us!

Caleb and Chris playing with Caleb's new race track, who do you think is having more fun?
4 comments:
Aw those are so cute Rachel. Love the nose picking picture. Hannah seriously walks around with her finger up her nose 24/7! I think I have already told you where it goes from there though ha ha...
I love the hair extensions...you should wear them every day! I love seeing pictures of your cute little princess Ellie, because I can't wait to have a little buddy to be girly with! Looks like you had a fun Christmas!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I am sure Chris and Caleb love the race track. I think Gabe would enjoy one!
I should be told when my hair looks like this!
Post a Comment