Thursday, January 10, 2008

Four Things...

My sister-in-law, Ginger, sent this along to me via email, but I thought it made a better blog. So you are suppossed to answer all the questions, then add a category and pass it on. So all my blogging friends need to get on it, cause it's so fun!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
*Baskin Robbins
*Kid's counselor at Lane Guest Ranch
*KBYU TV
*Phone Directories Company (proofing ads, ugh!)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
*Dirty Dancing
*Gone in 60 Seconds
*Nacho Libre
*Lots of kid movies

Four places I have lived:
*St. Louis, MO
*Provo, UT
*Mountain View, CA
*Cedar Park, TX

Four TV Shows that I watch: (Currently)
*The Office
*Grey's Anatomy
*Desperate Houswives
*The Sopranos (I never caught while it was on HBO, so now I'm catching up as it re-airs on A&E- so nobodyy better tell me what happens in the end.)

Four places I have been:
*Just about every major city in Italy
*Domincan Republic
*Puerto Rico
*Mazatlan, Mexico

Four People who e-mail me (regularly)
*Cedar Park friends (playgroup, lunch, etc)
*Mom / Dad
*Chris
*Carrie I guess (although our 2 or 3 phone conversations a day usually cover all that we have to say to each other!)

Four of my favorite foods:
*ice cream
*pizza
*a great steak that I didn't cook (medium rare)
*bread (good bread)

Four places I would rather be right now:
*at a movie
*in my bed
*on a beach
*with Chris

Four things I am looking forward to in the next year:
*Caleb starting kindergarten/Ellie starting preschool
*saving some money
*finishing my nursing school prerequisites (please let me finish next year!)
*turning 28 (that just sounds so grown-up!)

Four top books I've read the past year. I'm just getting back into reading, so my list is pretty meager, but here are the most recent:
*Human Anatomy
*a parenting book that I never finished
*lots of kid books!
*Twilight (and the sequels)

Four favorite songs:
I get on kicks where I get new favorites songs and then I play them to death, so here are my favorites of the moment:
*Calling You by Blue October
*Hey There Delilah by Plain White Tees (this one is just about dead, since even my kids now every word to it!)
*You're Beautiful by James Blunt
*Bad Day by Daniel Powter

Adding a category...
Four things you like about yourself:
(My first thought for this added category was 4 things you don't like, but I thought "hey, I'll keep it positive!)
*my hair
*my shoulders
*my baking ability (I like cookies!)
*my self esteem (I haven't always had it, so it's nice to be at an age where I fell more confident)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm impressed that you've been to so many places in Italy! That is SOOO cool.

Monson Family said...

That was fun! It was fun learning new things about you! I loved the self esteem part...so true!

Chris Corbett said...

I wish I was with you right now too :)

By the way, you should fix your spelling errors... lol.