Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This is why I had my kids 15 months apart (oops, I mean 16 months!)

Caleb and Ellie have been playing together so well lately, I am actually starting to think that having them so close together was a good idea. They will take off into Ellie's room for over an hour and I won't hear any fighting or anything! I usually go and check on them to make sure they're not making a huge mess or geting into trouble and some of the thing I hear when I listen in is so stinkin' funny. Here's the most recent example, I'm not sure whether to be proud of them or a little worried.

Caleb: Hey Ellie, I'm Jesus, I'm going up to heaven now, see you later

Ellie: Aww, Buzz Lightyear is so sad that you're going away

Caleb: It's okay I'm died, but I'll be back alive again

Ellie: Oh, okay

This was Monday, I guess they really learned something at church on Sunday!

8 comments:

Sarah Beck said...

It's great isn't it? Mine aren't 15 months apart, but they are play really well togeteher recently as well. The only problem is, they've become partners in crime too.

Heather Guymon said...

Oh how precious is THAT! You should be a proud mama!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is so sweet! I find Evka and Averee doing the same thing. Love it!

Colleen said...

awww. that is terribly sweet.

Julianne said...

That is hilarious! The things kids come up with. So sweet. :)

Monson Family said...

How cute is that!!! That is so sweet! Your kids are too cute!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! I can't wait for Parker to have someone besides ME to keep him entertained! Maybe I should've had mine 15-months apart...then I'd have a 5-month old instead of a newborn (I don't have one yet...hopefully soon, though).

CollyWolly said...

So are you guys done having kids? I'm starting to think two is a great number. If only this one were a girl.