Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm such a nice mom!

Caleb and Ellie have been really into paper lately; paper airplanes, chatterboxes (fortune tellers), drawing, making paper swords, whatever else they can think of. We told them on Saturday that it was time to clean up and throw all the paper in the trash. So they gathered it all up and started cutting it into confetti, they kept asking to throw the confetti and finally I consented after they PROMISED to clean it all up.
And yes, they are watching the Jetson's, there are lots of older shows on air here (ALF, Full House, Flinstones).
This face on Caleb made it worth the mess.
It did take them almost all day off and on to clean it up and Caleb ended up doing most of the work. I hope it was worth it for them :)

3 comments:

esherman10 said...

Hey, you've rearranged since I was there! And yes, your kids really do love folding paper into things!

Aubrey said...

I hope it reminded you of coming home to paper shreds everywhere. I am sure it took 2 years to clean all that up.

Rachel said...

Aubs- It totally reminded me of that!!!